- To enhance employees’ awareness on the latest business environment proactively, plan and arrange appropriate training for managerial staff to acquire relevant key competencies required, especially those identified in the Survey, in order to meet their ever-changing business operation and development requirements.
- To absorb young talents and foster a cross generation workforce in the operation for effective business operation as well as for business re-engineering and/ or transformation, with networking/team building sessions to be arranged.
- To release managerial staff to equip themselves for required skills and competencies in low seasons.
- To foster e-learning/ online training, adopt advanced technology and interactive platforms to enhance their human resources operations and make good use of the applicable government subsidy for relevant training.
- To always be aware of the ever-changing job requirements and equip themselves with the key competencies and emerging skills for work and career development required regardless of the volatile economic environment.
- To keep abreast with the technological development and be adaptive to the socio-cultural changes in the society in order to work and communicate with different stakeholders effectively.
- To acquire workplace coaching skills for performance and succession through self/e-learning as well as classroom training, especially recommended for those who are owner-managers of SMEs.
- To access to different companies proactively via online platform, by connecting their portfolio to any career advancement opportunities in the workplace.
- To formulate policy and strategy proactively to facilitate the business community in providing management training.
- To advocate the redesign of work for aging workforce.
- To promote lifelong learning and provide more resources for employers, trade associations and training providers for staff training.
- To partner with trade associations and/ or SMEs to offer tailor-made training programmes on the key competencies required for respective industries, so as to address their specific training needs.
- To offer more bite-sized training programmes to trainees with busy work schedule, and make use of online platforms for training delivery in view of their effectiveness and increasing popularity nowadays.
- To make good use of the applicable government subsidy and, if appropriate, partner with trade associations for developing relevant training programmes.